We don’t mind what you wear, how you sing and pray, whether you’ve not been to church in decades, what you do for a living or who you are married to. Our worship gathers all of God’s people at the welcome table of Christ.
SUNDAY SERVICES AT 9:30 A.M. THROUGH LABOR DAY
- 8:00 a.m. – This is a spoken service of Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion) with Sermon. We use traditional language and enjoy singing a couple of songs.
- 9:15 a.m. – Our well-staffed nursery opens between the services and remains open through coffee hour. Christian Formation programs are offered for all ages. LEARN MORE.
- 10:30 a.m. - This service of Holy Eucharist with sermon uses more contemporary language in the liturgy and our choir leads the music.
- 11:45 a.m. - Please join us for fellowship a few steps away from the sanctuary. You’ll find coffee and juice, good treats and friendly folks.
- 3:30 a.m. - Congregants from South Sudan hold services in their native language, Dinka. All are welcome. A Christian education class for children and youth is held during the first part of the service. (Holy Eucharist is celebrated monthly.)
If you’d like to add a name or concern to the prayers, please contact our Parish Administrator, Muriel Diguette by phone (770.469.8551) or email.
Serving in Worship
To learn about opportunities to serve in worship click here.